Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

I'm amazed at the shyt E gets away wit. For example...makin out wit his title belt. Lol

Lol @ Kofi doin the Dak

Nakamura was mean mugging the shit outta Strowman whenever he pulled up on him and Sami.

Lord knows i hope they not planning to feed him to Strowman, they can fuck off wit that shit.

The Era came in MOBBIN once again!!!

tenor.gif

man get these little niggas the fuck outta here

niggas stay ruining matches but i love it

I wasn't expecting that either. I thought the New Day would drop the straps again honestly.

Maybe they'll just add the Revival to the match tho with a stipulation that says if they can pin any of the champs they'll get their titles

that whole segment was nice, might be my favorite Fiend segment to date

the crowd chanting Yes! w/ Bray made it that much better

Man Idk wtf WWE is doing but it's ridiculous that the rookie brand is the only show worth watching. That opening with Baron Corbin was ridiculous and after an 1hr 1/2 that was it for me.

Unscripted Dawson not bad

Maybe they fight Undisputed Era and get to stay down on NXT

Man Idk wtf WWE is doing but it's ridiculous that the rookie brand is the only show worth watching. That opening with Baron Corbin was ridiculous and after an 1hr 1/2 that was it for me.
I turned onto smackdown outta pure bordem and seen that shit, literally said "wtf" outloud and didnt bother to watch the rest of the show lol like wtf are they thinking

I turned onto smackdown outta pure bordem and seen that shit, literally said "wtf" outloud and didnt bother to watch the rest of the show lol like wtf are they thinking
Bruh I saw that power ranger blue title and knew Smackdown wasnt for me. Lol

Back