Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Heavy Machinery have been slowly growing on me. I swear Otis reminds me of Chris Farley with the way he carries himself bruh. That shit is hilarious

Ziggler a hell of a seller he should of sold that Stunner like Rock used to do for Austin

I saw that reported but the more I think about it I dont think it'll happen

Smackdown is trying to improve its ratings with the move. Not fuck them up worse than they already are

if it does tho I wont be watching that shit either when he on there

And if this does happen, they’ll be the usual “wwe sucks anyway” and “wwe was soooo much better back then, now it’s terrible” and “I’m boycotting” when they weren’t watching current wrestling in the first place. How do you boycott something you don’t even watch anymore??

He was suppose to have had a major face run starting at Mania before the Kofi thing became a thing, even switched his move to the stunner for it.

I was real excited for that face turn too. I forgot why they backed out on it all of a sudden but I think it was cause a major heel had gotten injured or something.

Nakamura & Finn bout to tear the house down I already know

match should of been on the Extreme Rules card tho. If it goes to a draw or something then maybe it'll be added

Back