Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

That was an all-time segment and this is an all-time story being told.

You got Jey who was beaten into submission, Jimmy who only got down cause of his brother (lest we forget he's nobody's bitch), Solo now as a complete wildcard who could totally buck at Roman if it came to it, Paul who is completely terrified of Roman and has been beaten before, and then there's Sami the loveable puppy tagging along. All being gas-lit by Roman.

His downfall could really be caused by anybody in the crew-- which in turn is why he has to keep his foot on their necks. Acknowledge the chief, cause it doesn't get any better than this.

That was an all-time segment and this is an all-time story being told.

You got Jey who was beaten into submission, Jimmy who only got down cause of his brother (lest we forget he's nobody's bitch), Solo now as a complete wildcard who could totally buck at Roman if it came to it, Paul who is completely terrified of Roman and has been beaten before, and then there's Sami the loveable puppy tagging along. All being gas-lit by Roman.

His downfall could really be caused by anybody in the crew-- which in turn is why he has to keep his foot on their necks. Acknowledge the chief, cause it doesn't get any better than this.

Somebody said on twitter that they could see Solo taking over the BL once Reigns does fall or leave and I could actually see that. Peep how Paul said that it wasn't him or the Bloodline who sent Solo to help Roman. He said it was the elders of the Samoan Dynasty.. the OGs.

Like you said hes the wild card so anything could happen with him.. imagine if down the line he did lead them to turn on Reigns and kick him outta his own shit after being told by the OGs that Reigns aint fit to lead the BL anymore since he lost his belts?

Somebody said on twitter that they could see Solo taking over the BL once Reigns does fall or leave and I could actually see that. Peep how Paul said that it wasn't him or the Bloodline who sent Solo to help Roman. He said it was the elders of the Samoan Dynasty.. the OGs.

Like you said hes the wild card so anything could happen with him.. imagine if down the line he did lead them to turn on Reigns and kick him outta his own shit after being told by the OGs that Reigns aint fit to lead the BL anymore since he lost his belts?
Shiiiiit, you just described Rocky taking over the Nation from Farooq. The parallels are definitely there, a late addition to the established order who eventually overthrows the whole thing. Chi is seriously bugging, cause this story has so much juice still. It can go in so many directions.

how yall seeing this sami zayn angle turnng out. I can see the bloodline turning on him

Like this ain’t a shot at u. But that’s weak booking.

too much of sami’s time and the wwe's time and money to play like that

They'll definitely turn before Survivor Series

We still got 2 ppvs to go before we get there tho I think? So we'll be riding this shit out a lil longer

Back