Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Vince shoulda been a pimp the way he got WWE fans brainwashed. No wonder Bryan said WWE fans aren't really PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING fans.
Mans didnt even watch the big clash of the dark order and the elite! That was the end of the 2nd act of the whole story!

The lowest point in Hangmans hero journey and Chi said naaah to it. I see why you had to tag in though cause you "pro wrestling" fans was looking bad.

I like Kenny, I think he has done a great job sports entertaining with his Seth Rollins-lite gimmick the past year. But he ain't seeing Roman this year.

Roman's whole thunderdome run was legendary and will be looked back at as such. Everybody bit his style of monologuing during matches to fill in the silence.

ExCjPPXWYAQRuEi.jpg

bayley was doing it in the empty warehouse era, before the thunderdome was a thing

No lie tho that Ghostbuster and NBA entrances were fire tho lol and Hangman revealed as Marshmellow Man blew the roof off. Lol

Bruh channeling his inner Skip Bayless when it comes to Roman. Lol
Roman ain't got no 5 star classics. The only thing y'all say about dude's matches is "Roman talking that shit". Danielson couldn't even get a classic out that bum but you know who did, Kenny Omega

Back