Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

I'm glad they been getting called out. Def Rebel themes sound like music at the bar where you can barely tell what song is playing. Just a whole bunch of noise.

Did u see the video on twitter? the dude behnd def rebel in some shit cus he accused an uber driver of anti-Semitism when him and his family couldnt fit in the car. The whole thing was on film so he got caught lying

Theres too many other fire women on the NXT roster for Fallon to get any real burn. Whose spot she gon take? Lyra? Sol? Hell Thea? Kelani?
Idk I feel Fallon has better character than all of those you named, maybe besides Thea. The blue collar country girl who runs a family bar to pay for her wrestling training. There were several segments, fueds, and storylines based around her character in fueds w/ Kiana, Tiffany, etc. And she's been consistenly featured the past 2 years just as much as Kiana, I believe. 2 women who never hit NXT main event level but can be valuable on the main roster.

There isn't much depth to Lyra, Sol, or Kelani yet. Besides Tatum Paxley bringing life to this current feud, only thing we've seen Lyra do otherwise is flap around some paper mache wings in the woods like a weirdo.

There's meat on the bone with Fallon. But I do think she'd have a stronger start on the main roster debuting within that stable w/ Briggs and Jensen.

i’m not a fan of this draft format
drafting talent to a brand they’ve been part of all along

nothing is happening lol only talent who are moving should be announced imo

Yea… I’m not a fan of how they’re presenting this draft. It really all could have been done on an episode of Raw too. Spreading it out to Smackdown and having the majority remain on the same brands makes zero sense.

Idk I feel Fallon has better character than all of those you named, maybe besides Thea. The blue collar country girl who runs a family bar to pay for her wrestling training. There were several segments, fueds, and storylines based around her character in fueds w/ Kiana, Tiffany, etc. And she's been consistenly featured the past 2 years just as much as Kiana, I believe. 2 women who never hit NXT main event level but can be valuable on the main roster.

There isn't much depth to Lyra, Sol, or Kelani yet. Besides Tatum Paxley bringing life to this current feud, only thing we've seen Lyra do otherwise is flap around some paper mache wings in the woods like a weirdo.

There's meat on the bone with Fallon. But I do think she'd have a stronger start on the main roster debuting within that stable w/ Briggs and Jensen.
She does. But she's definitely fallen down the food chain lately. Or has been presented as such, in comparison to Kiana. All the other girls are getting over quickly and are getting more TV time in response.

Lyra was in a title match, Sol is very much being positioned to be a strong contender for the Women's NA title, Lola Vice is just on the edge of becoming a main eventer. Kelani is showing she has a high upside in ring.

I think breaking up that stable hasn't benefitted anyone so far apart from Briggs really.

She does. But she's definitely fallen down the food chain lately. Or has been presented as such, in comparison to Kiana. All the other girls are getting over quickly and are getting more TV time in response.

Lyra was in a title match, Sol is very much being positioned to be a strong contender for the Women's NA title, Lola Vice is just on the edge of becoming a main eventer. Kelani is showing she has a high upside in ring.

I think breaking up that stable hasn't benefitted anyone so far apart from Briggs really.

Sol was on her way of becoming a top talent on NXT b4 she got injured. But I think she'll get back there.

Fallon imo is starting to become the Nat of NXT.

I can see Lola wit that NA or NXT title. But I think they should put that NA title on her 1st. I feel she's the perfect person to elevate it and make it a big deal as a heel.

Yea… I’m not a fan of how they’re presenting this draft. It really all could have been done on an episode of Raw too. Spreading it out to Smackdown and having the majority remain on the same brands makes zero sense.
The corny presentation of the NXT watching but half of them doing over the top cartoon clapping is not needed.

Last edited:
Did u see the video on twitter? the dude behnd def rebel in some shit cus he accused an uber driver of anti-Semitism when him and his family couldnt fit in the car. The whole thing was on film so he got caught lying
Oh shit, na but I just looked it up. WWE is the type to not make any moves unless the headlines make waves. And I doubt this does. I'd love to hear a shoot interview on the logic behind these dudes lol. Their contract is probably wild cheap.

Yeah that stable was a sum of their parts kind of situation for sure. My point tho is Fallon lately has been a product of the division being in a bit of a limbo more than her not being seen as useful. The roster is stacked, Cora getting injured def threw a bunch of plans off, and the draft was coming up. Kiana felt lost in the shuffle recently too. I don't know about top babyface but Fallon's been used plenty and I still see her continuing to be a reliable part of the roster going forward. Can def see her getting hands on that NA title if she doesn't get called up.

Sol was on her way of becoming a top talent on NXT b4 she got injured. But I think she'll get back there.

Fallon imo is starting to become the Nat of NXT.

I can see Lola wit that NA or NXT title. But I think they should put that NA title on her 1st. I feel she's the perfect person to elevate it and make it a big deal as a heel.
Sol and Stratton is THE program we needed. They had a match last year right before she got hurt where they showed tf out. Maximum flippage.

Back