Welcome To aBlackWeb

Free Larry Hoover and Jeff Fort. But why?

Like I get it we don’t want to see any of our brothers locked down at all and a lot of folks are against the prison complex and system. And like Tookie they might’ve have been convicted for being gang member and cops may have put random murder charges on them to get the out the way.

But these niggas are gang founders and was violent before they got locked up. Is this just something people say cuz it sound cool?

@Chicago posters! Mount up!

ImpressionableForkedBonobo-max-1mb.gif

Like I get it we don’t want to see any of our brothers locked down at all and a lot of folks are against the prison complex and system. And like Tookie they might’ve have been convicted for being gang member and cops may have put random murder charges on them to get the out the way.

But these niggas are gang founders and was violent before they got locked up. Is this just something people say cuz it sound cool?

Larry a changed man started Growth & Development trying to change GDs into something positive. But freeing him isn’t gonna change the young bucks from killing each other. But I wouldn’t mind seeing Larry running around the city preaching on some Farrakhan shit.

Feds are afraid of black men with influence.

If you understand cointelpro then you understand why they never want Hoover to see the light of day.

Also, Chris Rock said it best that only the white man can profit from pain.

Imagine if Hoover really turned a new leaf and is/was trying to build a path into politics for young black men...

I feel this would be a question for their victims. People that were not hurt by him are gonna have a difference of opinion.

Ideally, if you were somehow the grand overseer of our criminal justice system or whatever, would you allow the family of the victim(s) to decide the fate of the guilty party?

Ideally, if you were somehow the grand overseer of our criminal justice system or whatever, would you allow the family of the victim(s) to decide the fate of the guilty party?
Maybe if it comes to someone being released early. I think the victim should have a say.

A lot of west coast first and second generations OGs who were incarcerated in the early to late 70s are starting to be released due to overcrowding and being old as fuck

if their names weren’t as they were they d prolly be coming home by now

Back