Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Compares Jeezy to 2Pac: It's a Real Debate

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
n the past, Freddie Gibbs has made his disdain for Jeezy known, with Gibbs taking shots at Jeezy over the years following a sour business dealing. At one point, Gibbs even went on to call Jeezy a “p*ssy a** n***a.” Now, Gibbs has sung a different tune about his former collaborator, all while comparing him to a legendary rapper.

Gibbs recently took to social media and said, “Jeezy like 2Pac to me.” The tweet left many confused, and one fan went on to tell Gibbs, “Jeezy is great but to compare him like Pac…” Gibbs responded by saying, “It’s a real debate.” This comes after Gibbs previously said he would be willing to squash his issues with Jeezy for good. Take a look above.

No it's not to me
but to each his own
I feel like pac subject matter was consistenly more well rounded throughout his career

Even on aeom and makavelli he had introspective joints like life goes on and krazy.

Being around 20 somethings got me feeling like they view NBA youngboy like we did pac though

My view of pac WAY different from everyone🤣 but with that I don't see how him and Jeezy compare.

Pac was detrimental to hiphop.

shaq-face-3.jpg

I'd have to agree with you on that and what's crazy....the same kinda can be said about B.I.G. as well. They let themselves be used and created imageries that not even they themselves could carry. The dilemma of being a genius/creative artist 🔥

:js4:And before the Jarules come for me just remember...The same nigga who made "Keep Ya Head Up" is the same nigga who said he'd buck50 Lauryn!!! Hill and castrate/burn/hang 2 black men like the KKK and that's a quote...niggas always tend to forget the bullshit too quick

I'd have to agree with you on that and what's crazy....the same kinda can be said about B.I.G. as well. They let themselves be used and created imageries that not even they themselves could carry. The dilemma of being a genius/creative artist 🔥

:js4:And before the Jarules come for me just remember...The same nigga who made "Keep Ya Head Up" is the same nigga who said he'd buck50 Lauryn!!! Hill and castrate/burn/hang 2 black men like the KKK and that's a quote...niggas always tend to forget the bullshit too quick

pac said that?

n the past, Freddie Gibbs has made his disdain for Jeezy known, with Gibbs taking shots at Jeezy over the years following a sour business dealing. At one point, Gibbs even went on to call Jeezy a “p*ssy a** n***a.” Now, Gibbs has sung a different tune about his former collaborator, all while comparing him to a legendary rapper.

Gibbs recently took to social media and said, “Jeezy like 2Pac to me.” The tweet left many confused, and one fan went on to tell Gibbs, “Jeezy is great but to compare him like Pac…” Gibbs responded by saying, “It’s a real debate.” This comes after Gibbs previously said he would be willing to squash his issues with Jeezy for good. Take a look above.

Is he calling Jeezy an actor?

pac said that?

"Heard the Fugees was tryin' to do me
Look, bitch, I'll cut your face, this ain't no motherfuckin' movie
Then, we watch the other two die slow
Castrated entertainin' at my motherfuckin' sideshow"

If you know anything about the racial discrepancies of the South, lynching's were common "sideshows" back then, where you could buy souvenir body parts and shit like you was at the fair.

Back