Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freaky Tales

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
What's the freakiest thing you've ever tried?

Have u ever had somebody offer something you wasn't down with?

Have u ever offered somebody something they wasn't down for?

What's something you thought you'd never be down with doing that you ended up liking?

Fucked a broad in the bathroom over some nigga house I didn't know. Chick I knew was there I went into the bathroom she followed and she hit a nigga off. The dude who owned the house was knocking on the door like Ayo I need to use the bathroom. My boy told him to chill he'll be done in a few lol

What happened?

:popcorn:

Told this before...

- was bs'n and threw out 4sum idea wit these two chicks to see what they would say

- was down and they came thru my boy crib

- one of them was talkin the most shyt while her homegirl, me, and my homeboy just looked at her

- went to room to get things started while my homeboy went outside to smoke.

- me and homegirl was starting things while the shyt talker stood in the bathroom doorway in her t-shirt and panties lookin timid.

- convinced her to lay on bed and started rubbing her thigh. Was asking where my boy was at.

- he comes in and starts feeling on the homegirl. Then goes to lay on top of Shyt talker.

- they started arguing b/c she said he was stankin (he just got off work).

- she bolts outta room. Homeboy went back to feeling on homegirl, but he leaves the room to chase after shyt talker.

- me and homegirl continued til we were finished.

- left bedroom and overheard my homeboy talking to a crying shyt talker. Heard her saying she didn't wanna do it. Thought he was more interested in the homegirl than her. Blah blah blah.

- he mentioned a relative dying from AIDS...I dunno how that played a part in anything.

- me and homegirl bounced.

Shyt talker thought we was bluffing and was trying to psyche us out. Guess when she realized shyt was getting real, and we was bout it bout it, she bitched up and got scared. Smh.

Last edited:
I put it in several girls butts. Freakiest thing ive ever done.

Girl offered to tie me up, but i dont like being restrained so i put my penis in her mouth so she would shut up about it. Im fine if they want to be tied down. Wont be me though.

Fucked a staff member in a classroom at a college during open hours. Twice. Worth the risk.

Back