Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

You will see a fake alien landing one day. It's staged. The name of the project is called "Project Blue Beam". Both Clinton and I wanna say Reagan went over this briefly and they motives behind it.

It's all on you if you fall for the bubble gum game.

This is something beyond some funky ass leverage. Niggas thinking a country and the aliens thinking universe. Things are not the same

I'm saying I don't trust president Trump to keep something like that under wraps...

The guy has proved throughout his presidency he will do anything to be looked at as a winner/person in control of everything.

If you can hear me aliens please come and get my ass off this planet asap. And oh I don't do no anal probes. I don't do no gay shit. Fuck around and catch one of these bullets. I keep that thang on me
yes, aliens come get this nigga.

ill pay his way.

get him the fuck outta here

you niggas take paypal?

You will see a fake alien landing one day. It's staged. The name of the project is called "Project Blue Beam". Both Clinton and I wanna say Reagan went over this briefly and they motives behind it.

It's all on you if you fall for the bubble gum game.

I'll be back w/ screenshots sooner or later to show y'all some of what I found. There's more books I want in my hands tho.

Back