Welcome To aBlackWeb

For those with kids or wanting kids

I was in a thread that @Goldie ?? made and heard the rapper Tsu Surf say something that caught my eye/ear. That question was, would you want your son/daughter date someone that's exactly like you? Especially knowing all your flaws and past transgressions

Fellas with daughter's would you want your daughter to get with a younger version of yourself?

Ladies would you want your sons dating a younger version of yourself?

I m a good dude.
A chick just needs to understand who I am and she would get the world as my wife does now.
So I would be happy if she dated a dude like me.
I'm the prize damn it

I just feel like they don't make a similar version for my daughter to find one built strong and thoro like myself

it's just like how they don't make lifetime craftmans tools anymore cuz shit now is poorly made, constructed out of plastic/polymer etc. instead of good materials like steel

it's just the norm for these lil niggaz to be built fragile (and replaceable smh)

with all my flaws, if my daughter could find one like me it'd be in her best interest to hold on

im a overall stand up guy and a somewhat of a gentleman.....so yeah

everybody comes with their own set of problems, so if he's got that much underneath im good

I got two daughters. Young me used to do hella cheating.

Older me don’t cheat and is a good provider. So they’d have to decide if they want to deal with short term heartache in exchange for long term security.

Back