Welcome To aBlackWeb

For some reason, the mainstream media is reporting Future's child support payments

I don’t know if it’s because he’s black.

I think in this particular case, it’s more about the ridiculousness of the situation.

If Justin Bieber had 10 kids by a buncha different broads and was paying 30 grand a month in child support, the media would probably report on that too.
You mean like Jack Nicholson and Clint Eastwood?

They had outside kids while married and have no fux about their kuds

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You mean like Jack Nicholson and Clint Eastwood?

They had outside kids while married and have no fux about their kuds
Jack Nicholson has 10 kids by a buncha different women and pays 30 grand a month in child support?

OK, I did not know that.

SIDENOTE: Eddie Murphy has a lotta kids, too… Nobody really cares about that.

We REALLY gotta go back to needing a mod to make a thread for you. :uhhuh6:
My threads keep you posting. Posting bring views which helps the website. so I don't know why a mod would cosign you.

This is a message board and not the high school lunch room table that you obviously sat alone at

There's a ignore feature utilize it if it is affects you that much.

This will be my last time addressing you. I ain't with that back and forth over foolishness. You can have the last word.

My threads keep you posting. Posting bring views which helps the website. so I don't know why a mod would cosign you.

This is a message board and not the high school lunch room table that you obviously sat alone at

This will be my last time addressing you. I ain't with that back and forth over foolishness. You can have the last word.

Gun shot, gun shot, gun shot

you-big-mad-you-mad.gif

If I thought a thread was "wack", I definitely wouldn't contribute to it or bringing attention to it by reply. How was backwards.

If I was so bothered by a poster, I wouldn't address them and just put them on ignore unless I wanted their attention and needed the validation of others in the forum to be able to sleep at night

jpj-guy-laughing.gif

:lol10:....you typed a whole lotta words. Somebody in their feelings

:lol10:
And you read every last word.

jpj-guy-laughing.gif

From 4 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon, I've been on your mind.

Damn I got so triggered and didn't even try. You met the right one.

Won't be long before personal attacks start. You people are all the same.

OIP.KQAvNEH4pAWeWYn0QHoD1wHaEh

Back