Welcome To aBlackWeb

For my ABW folks in school...GRADE ROLL CALL!!

Don't you hate when you're taking a quiz or test & you see an easy question & you see the choices then you pick the "answer" but when you get your grade back; you realize that you clicked the wrong answer by mistake. Nonetheless, I passed my quiz. I have another month left to graduate

I received my last two grades in my classes. I haven't taken the final exam yet (I'm taking it tomorrow) for statistic but I have a 90 right now. I had to do a speech in my other class last week & been anticipating on the grade. I received my grade back & got an 88 for my final grade. Got me feeling like

giphy.gif

That's the grade that I needed to graduate Sunday #WhatATimeToBeAlive#

I hate when I overthink an easy azzz question. You dunno if your instructor is fuccin wit you by droppin a trick question.

we are two soldiers with the same struggle. I fall for it too. That's the con of over observing everything tho

I'm done for the semester...HALLELUJAH!!!

I was lookin shaky with that accounting but a brotha came out victorious.

Then s/o wanna come at me with

Her: "We need to decide if we're taking classes for summer or wait til fall"..."We gotta figure when we're gonna do our co-op"..."I wanna get take summer classes to get everything done faster..."

Me:
tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

NEGRO...its 6:15 in the morning! We JUST got done taking our final exam. Can I have some time to rest? Get a break? It's not a life & death issue here. Smh.

Two more classes til graduation. I’m gonna get my Associates in July. Was June but things change.

Halfway to my BA.

Made a 90 on my paper and 100 on my quiz.

Seven more mfn days and this shit is a WRAP!

I got a meeting with my co-op advisor this week.

I gotta get dressed up and bring my resume...I don't wanna get dressed up.

I think I'm gonna end the semester wit a "B" in my Jazz class, and a "C" in my Earth Science class.

Only thing left is doing my co-op

Back