• Free Car Maintenance

• Free Travel (No Hotel)

• Free Cable/Streaming Apps

• Free Housekeeping

• Free Alcohol/ Weed

• Free Concert/Sports Tickets

• Free Gas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Groceries and Housekeeping costs a fortune so I'll defo take those two... I presume housekeeping includes all the products to clean the house and also the bills that come with running it, like gas, water and electricity etc???

Groceries
Housekeeping
Gas/Fuel

Car maintenance is a pain but if your car is reliable then the service, MOT and tax is only once a year, though it hits the pockets when it comes...

Was gonna choose free clothes/shoes but then fuel is over £100 to fill up and I can do a tank in a week, so that works out more than what I spend on clothes...

Yall remember when it used to take multiple trips to carry $100 worth of groceries into the house?
Now that bitch is 2 bags at most, lol

Real men carry the groceries in one hit, the blood circulation to the fingers comes back eventually...

Heavy Weight GIF - Heavy Weight Carrying - Discover & Share GIFs

Unfortunately, maryland passed a bill where they got rid of plastic bags and now is just paper or bring your own bags. When I have my own bag, most def it is one trip, lol. C ant do that with paper

Since I moved to MD, I've always still went over the bridge to get groceries.

Now I definitely don't grocery shop in MD because of that bullshit bill. Only time I do go is if I only need 1 or 2 things.

Back