Welcome To aBlackWeb

Florida Woman Arrested After Stealing Sex Toy and Using It Inside the Store

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
According to reports, a Florida woman was recently arrested after stealing a sex toy and using it inside the store. Theresa Stanley, 36, reportedly took a pink sex toy (with a value of $45.98) off the shelf, removed the packaging, and took her pants off before pleasuring herself inside the store.

Authorities say by the time they arrived at the store, Stanley was completely nude and managed to move into the stock room to finish using the item. The arrest affidavit notes that Stanley dropped the toy immediately after an officer entered the stock room.

The 36-year-old was arrested on charges of indecent exposure and larceny.

video-265541.jpg

Looked exactly how I thought she would......

Gotta love the crazy comedic stylings of Florida......

LMAO.

On another note I hope all the folks in Pensacola and Alabama on this site are okay after the storm and heavy flooding

Idk, as a store owner, I ain't calling the cops

Nah if she look like that I'm calling the police and sanitation. Foh.

yeah, this shit was perfect publicity for a sex shop

i can see the surveillance video running with the text "When gettin off cant wait until you get off"

:celebrate:

Not all publicity good publicity. Chick gotta be at least a soft 5 fir that to work.

According to reports, a Florida woman was recently arrested after stealing a sex toy and using it inside the store. Theresa Stanley, 36, reportedly took a pink sex toy (with a value of $45.98) off the shelf, removed the packaging, and took her pants off before pleasuring herself inside the store.

Can you really call it “stealing” if she never actually left the store with the item?

Back