Florida Fisherman Caught a 1,000 lb Gator He'd Been Watching For Three Years

Hunting for food or to cut down a population or even for life skills is important. Trophy hunting endangered species like lions and tigers is wack.

Yea. Lions and tiger. All big cats elephants and things like that is super wack.

Gators, Deer, Rabbits and things like that is fair game imo. You can eat all them and do some other things

This reminds me: The first couple seasons of Swamp People on the History Channel were really good. Believe it or not. You're welcome.

Reactions: iamtheville
Anybody here ever eat alligator? I had it a couple times in Montreal of all places in this Cajun joint near my house at the time. The first time it was delicious but the second time it tasted like I was eating swamp chicken. I was also very high on cocaine since that was also where my connect worked but that's neither here nor there.

I don't do drugs or eat reptiles anymore though.

But I just found this spot that sells whole iguanas skin on for 20 bucks and I'm feeling a little adventurous.

Anybody here ever eat alligator? I had it a couple times in Montreal of all places in this Cajun joint near my house at the time. The first time it was delicious but the second time it tasted like I was eating swamp chicken. I was also very high on cocaine since that was also where my connect worked but that's neither here nor there.

I don't do drugs or eat reptiles anymore though.

But I just found this spot that sells whole iguanas skin on for 20 bucks and I'm feeling a little adventurous.

wait-wait-what.gif

Homie dropped that info so causally tho lol

Muhfucka, he wasn't talkin about the gator meat. I've had that in the NOLA.
and done
Fuck was you doing with your nose on the ski slopes?

I mean... i've shot, smoked and snorted cocaine before. I've had a long and storied life. But all that shit is in the far distant past. I haven't done drugs in 2 years at least. Unless tequila counts. But this ain't about me. It's about the alligator meat.