Welcome To aBlackWeb

FITNESS | Practical or BS exercises, movements, etc

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Had this idea based on a buncha shit I see on social media. I think we can all agree that at times, you can find a ton of very useful things to add to your routines on social media, but then there are a ton of trash shit that really don't serve any practical function at all, but rather trying to gain followers

Post things in here and let's discuss.
First up

What say y'all

Had this idea based on a buncha shit I see on social media. I think we can all agree that at times, you can find a ton of very useful things to add to your routines on social media, but then there are a ton of trash shit that really don't serve any practical function at all, but rather trying to gain followers

First up

What say y'all

I say this is an advanced lift.
If powerlifting is not part of your repartee then do not do this exercise.

Being honest about your personal skill level in regards to lifting is step 1.

Step 2 is knowing what your personal goal is and whether or not said lift fits in the overall program or is it a waste of time.

I say this is an advanced lift.
If powerlifting is not part of your repartee then do not do this exercise.

Being honest about your personal skill level in regards to lifting is step 1.

Step 2 is knowing what your personal goal is and whether or not said lift fits in the overall program or is it a waste of time.
interesting

to your point, as a novice lifter whose goals are completely different, i viewed this as BS

I was thinking you could achieve the same effect with heavy Kettlebells

interesting

to your point, as a novice lifter whose goals are completely different, i viewed this as BS

I was thinking you could achieve the same effect with heavy Kettlebells

Nah there are multiple style of lifts that look crazy but serve a purpose in terms of function.

Farmers walk with a trap bar aint nothing new and was in place prior to the rise of X-Fit.

Nah there are multiple style of lifts that look crazy but serve a purpose in terms of function.

Farmers walk with a trap bar aint nothing new and was in place prior to the rise of X-Fit.
Ok, let me clarify, I agree with the trap bar for the farmers walk but the way he turned the bar instead of the "traditional" way is what I was questioning

Ok, I've tried this and think it's legit.

I went to PT last summer to finally correct a knee issue I neglected from a car wreck.

Came out of PT feeling like I had a new knee but as soon as I started refereeing, the pain came back along with the fluid in that knee.

Tried this to warm up before leg day and I was able to squat comfortably with no pain

Ok, let me clarify, I agree with the trap bar for the farmers walk but the way he turned the bar instead of the "traditional" way is what I was questioning
There are stabilizer muscles that having the weight distributed front and back are hitting.

Think about shoulder carrying a body, how is the weight distributed? Same with moving a couch or refrigerator.

Now look at a Firemans carry the weight is evenly distributed across the shoulders.

This looks like the WWE performance center, which means these lifts are very likely geared towards them being able to maneuver a body without injuring themselves.

Deadlifting aint enough for functional strength in that field.

I went to PT last summer to finally correct a knee issue I neglected from a car wreck.

Came out of PT feeling like I had a new knee but as soon as I started refereeing, the pain came back along with the fluid in that knee.

Tried this to warm up before leg day and I was able to squat comfortably with no pain
100 percent! This method has been helping me a lot with my knees too and it's pretty light

First up

What say y'all

Its practical based on the reasoning behind it and how he was able to build up to it.

If you ask me one of the most popular yet USELESS exercises of all time is bench pressing…

Weighted Dips increases your overall strength and upper body far more efficiently while bench is more focused on “performance”

Its practical based on the reasoning behind it and how he was able to build up to it.

If you ask me one of the most popular yet USELESS exercises of all time is bench pressing…

Weighted Dips increases your overall strength and upper body far more efficiently while bench is more focused on “performance”
I've been trying to add more dips to my routine

Did this again today and my knee felt fantastic while doing other compound movements

I've been trying to add more dips to my routine

Heres a pull-up/dip routine I got from a guy in the military I knew at a gym I used to go to in 2018

If you follow this 4-5 days a week you’ll notice drastic changes in as little as a few weeks

Google recon ron..

C3B3A157-3E24-45E5-81F0-FA9C3F51A570.jpeg

Back