Welcome To aBlackWeb

First Photo of a Black Hole

Its 55 million light years away

270.gif

Soooooooo...?

If u wanna put something in a black hole there are tons that are way closer than this one.

Idk why we chose this one to take the first image but there are alot that are in our own galaxy

The closest one is 3000 light yrs away i think

Damn, reading more into this and the broad didn't contribute to the algorithm or the imaging. She wrote a subroutine that converted data from one format to another.

She wasn't the lead in any capacity, the leads were Kazunori Akiyama and Andrew Chael (the guy that wrote the bulk of it). Mareki Honma created the algorithm in 2012 and uploaded it to Github. Andrew Chael asked him for permission to use it and Mareki, along with a large team, helped them to adapt it.

There's a lot to go over here. But the bottom line here is that we were lied to about this chick. Her contribution to the overall project was insignificant.

Space forces, discoveries of “earth like” planets, commercial space travel for rich folks...the conspiracy brotha in me wonders sometimes if “They” getting ducks in line to dip up out of here they already know this planet is fucked.

Space forces, discoveries of “earth like” planets, commercial space travel for rich folks...the conspiracy brotha in me wonders sometimes if “They” getting ducks in line to dip up out of here they already know this planet is fucked.

Ain't no dipping out of here. That only happens in death sir.

View attachment 125475

View attachment 125479

^^^ This is Mareki Honma, he actually created the algorithm they used.
:nigga2:

So how did the white woman get all the credit??? Of the 900,000 lines of code written, she's responsible for only 2500 lines.

I need to read up on this because I'm not really sure what's impressive about an algorithm that takes telescope date and makes a picture out of it. People do shit like that all the time. Was the problem before that they didn't have an algorithm to interpret the data or that they didn't have the right data?

Niggas will be anything gullible ass niggas. I don't believe that's a black hole. I need to see this in real life mayne

Back