Welcome To aBlackWeb

Financially yours: Relationship finances part 2

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
You been outta work for 6 months and not adding anything to the savings and your mates bday or the holidays coming up.

Do you take from the savings to get them something?

What do you do?

and on the flip side.....would you give your jobless mate money to buy you a present?

Last edited:
You been outta work for 6 months and not adding anything to the savings and your mates bday or the holidays coming up.

What do you do?

and on the flip side.....would you give your jobless mate money to buy you a present?
There are way to many 'gifts' to give that don't require money

I'd try to make whatever the day is as stress less as possible. Cooking, watching the kids, having her favorite shows on deck, handmade something or other

What do you do?

All gifts don’t have to be bought. I’d definitely go out of my way to make his day as special as possible and if I’m low on money and absolutely need it, I’ll borrow money from a family member or friend.

It also depends on why I’m out of work, because ain’t nothing like a little side hustle to get a little bread.

As far as holiday and kids being involved, dipping in savings. That’s what that shit for anyway. Back up for hard times.

Back