Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final 3 ABW Mortal Kombat: R&B 4th Edition Du vs Judah vs Whispering eye (@Savage Du Wins)

Chicity

King Of Hell l
Site Administrator
I''m a make this simple as shit therefore it should be no room for anyone to start crying and hollering foul and all that jazz

1 Hitter QUITTER!

@Petty Officer Du @Judge_Judah @Whispering_eye

1 song from both of your artist that define them. We looking for that one song that you would go to if you was to put someone unfamiliar on to their work

List them as Artist A and Artist B

Best damn song!

Whatever you think showcases them overall and will give someone who's never heard their music something to draw them in.

You got one chance to showcase why they should be a Platinum (album) selling artist

That professional side chick song pisses me off but I'd be lying if I didn't say it shows her vocal range and diversity of subject..

funny thing is that 4am is my favorite Melanie song, but, that acoustic version would make anybody a fan

iight judges get this shit the fuck over with, and ban cheat city from ever hosting again

I gave this hosting everything I got (thing I got)

Always kept it real from the very start (very start)

Niggas ain't thorough like I always thought

Damn, the game left me with a heavy heart (heavy heart)

These threads left me with a heavy heart (heavy heart)

Chicks said they with you when they really not (really not)

Niggas plot on everything you got (everything you got)

These threads left me with a heavy heart- Cheat Mill

When you see people posting commercial songs.

When you see people with the GOOD music chain, everybody was wearing Roc nation b4.

When you see people goatin' 'Kast in MK Rap now, Rihanna in MK R&B, that come from the influence of Cheat Mill

The Crownchasers.

To be honest I thought everybody quit... Is this thing over? What's with the A. and B.? Do the contestant's artists get judged individually or collaborative? Why in the tarnations is the host breaking out with freestyles? Do I still get my coins for participating in these shenanigans?
:saywut:

To be honest I thought everybody quit... Is this thing over? What's with the A. and B.? Do the contestant's artists get judged individually or collaborative? Why in the tarnations is the host breaking out with freestyles? Do I still get my coins for participating in these shenanigans?
:saywut:
Here's how I judged it

A.
Du -3pts
Judah- 2pts
Whis -1pt

B.
Whis -3pts
Du-2 pts
Judah- 1 pt

Du- 5
Whis- 4