Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fight breaks out at Charley's Philly Steaks restaurant in Galleria Mall after woman's card declined

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member

An angry outburst by a customer was caught on camera inside the Galleria at Charley's Philly Steaks restaurant Sunday.

An assistant manager told ABC13 the altercation began when a woman's card was declined.

A video captured by an eyewitness shows the woman throwing straws on the floor. She is then seen climbing on the counter of the restaurant.

Several people were seen on the video recording the incident on their phones.

The assistant manager said the group left before off-duty officers arrived.

The assistant manager told ABC13 the damage has not been completely assessed, and that the situation was "very upsetting... very disturbing situation."

Here's some footage of the events leading up to the fight in order to put things into perspective...

So her card read declined, but her account read the funds were withdrawn by the restaurant, but the employee threw shit at them first, then gave the refund back to police after the whole event.

Sounds like a ain't shit fast food worker to me. Basically whether your fault or the bank terminals fault you essentially robbed someone. Better her than me cause I would have been throwing more than straws.

You not gonna have me there looking broke while refusing to run my money back. Noooooooo *plies voice*

see this shit all the time smh

card declines or something rings up higher then they thought it was, and now its the cashiers fault

just take that hurt up the road mane lol....shit happens sometimes

see this shit all the time smh

card declines or something rings up higher then they thought it was, and now its the cashiers fault

just take that hurt up the road mane lol....shit happens sometimes

In this case she showed them proof her account was charged tho. She had the funds to pay.

thats crazy smh

if true, she wouldnt have had any problem getting her funds back once she talked to the right people

guess sometimes you cant get around it tho if the employees were really pushing the issue

plus everybody's way more jumpy when out with the crew lol

Back