Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fight between chicks in Little Rock ends with a shooting, then the police chief joins in...

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
So this video popped up on FB:

Me being me, I had to find out where this happened.

Little Rock Police Chief Keith Humphrey, responding to a shooting near Asher Avenue and Fair Park last night, fired a shot at the shooter. HIs shot apparently hit a police car, but an arrest of the shooter, who left another woman wounded, was made.

edit: Replaced the FB vid with an IG link.

Last edited:
So the side chick tried to turn up on dudes baby mama who was in the car that got the window smashed with a bottle so she got out the car and shot at the side chick. She wanted violence and got bullets her way.

Stand your ground nothing more or less here it seems just a ghetto version.

Last edited:
Lil Rock huh?
8A4k.gif

The video gone I assume a lot of ratchet low IQ shit went down.
  • Ratchet chick screaming, smashes a bottle against a car window.
  • Hood nigga pushing her back/holding her back telling her to chill.
  • She continues to scream, "i dont give a fuck" a few times while she lets him hold her back.
  • Other hood booger walks into frame (possibly exits the car that had bottle smashed against it) pointing gun and calmly starts shooting

The video gone I assume a lot of ratchet low IQ shit went down.

one fat ass ratchet chick and busted the window of a car on passenger side that was occupied by another fat ass ratchet chick

Dude tried to restrain the 1st fat ass ratchet chick

2nd fat ass ratchet chick steps out of the vehicle and begins shooting at 1st fat ass ratchet chick just when the police pulls up

• Ratchet chick screaming, smashes a bottle against a car window.
  • Hood nigga pushing her back/holding her back telling her to chill.
  • She continues to scream, "i dont give a fuck" a few times while she lets him hold her back.
  • Other hood booger walks into frame (possibly exits the car that had bottle smashed against it) pointing gun and calmly starts shooting
one fat ass ratchet chick and busted the window of a car on passenger side that was occupied by another fat ass ratchet chick

Dude tried to restrain the 1st fat ass ratchet chick

2nd fat ass ratchet chick steps out of the vehicle and begins shooting at 1st fat ass ratchet chick just when the police pulls up
My assumption was right

Back