Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, what would you do?

Y'all in here acting like niggas don't do stabworthy shit...

What if he was smashing a family member?

What if y'all problack and woke af and you catch him with a Becky in the middle of your bed sweating out ya kinte cloth sheets?

What if he gave you that package?

Y'all should have a healthy amount of respect for women that don't fly off the handle when distressed.

Cause I don't know what other women hear when they get mad but my head be telling me to do some impulsive stuff and I have to force myself to ignore it no matter how much better I'd feel breaking a vase over his head cartoon style to see if the lump forms with little birds flying about.

I tell that bish in my head to calm down and think of the future.

Some women can't or don't want to calm down. They high five that voice in their head and let her take the wheel.

But there are signs that men must be ignoring if her ass is bigger than her problems. Cause every stabbing ass bish I know will proudly tell you that is who she is and what she does.
I love you. Let's get married.:lipbite:

What if y'all problack and woke af and you catch him with a Becky in the middle of your bed sweating out ya kinte cloth sheets?

Y'all should have a healthy amount of respect for women that don't fly off the handle when distressed.

Cause I don't know what other women hear when they get mad but my head be telling me to do some impulsive stuff and I have to force myself to ignore it no matter how much better I'd feel breaking a vase over his head cartoon style to see if the lump forms with little birds flying about.

Some women can't or don't want to calm down. They high five that voice in their head and let her take the wheel.

But there are signs that men must be ignoring if her ass is bigger than her problems. Cause every stabbing ass bish I know will proudly tell you that is who she is and what she does.

soooo @Whis Khalifa stabs niggas.....got it

tenor.gif

16-The-next-man-that-loves-me-and-leaves-me-so-quick.gif

Sista Whis is an out spoken and opinionated person.The logic in that post is valid..that being said, that post will be archived to be tossed back in her face at a later date.

fuFgzN1.png
ion make the rules, I just follow them

Girl I will do what I damn well please. it a free country. If your family member throwing pussy and she fine then you can't blame a man for smashing. Charge it to the game and get over it. Pro black don't mean anti white so becky' in play too. I mean what?

giphy.gif

Girl I will do what I damn well please. it a free country. If your family member throwing pussy and she fine then you can't blame a man for smashing. Charge it to the game and get over it. Pro black don't mean anti white so becky' in play too. I mean what?

giphy.gif

If you "smashing" your gf/wife's family...sir, you can be blamed! When people say that, basically all you are saying is that you have absolutely no control over what you do with your penis. Not only do you supposedly not have control but you have no consideration or empathy for your s/o or her family. Man, that is extremely sociopathic.

giphy (3).gif

If you "smashing" your gf/wife's family...sir, you can be blamed! When people say that, basically all you are saying is that you have absolutely no control over what you do with your penis. Not only do you supposedly not have control but you have no consideration or empathy for your s/o or her family. Man, that is extremely sociopathic.

View attachment 133346
Aye my penis got his own life. He not in a relationship.

I got stabbed up by one of my first girlfriends. She had one of those tiny fingernail clippers with the file extended balled up in her fist and I didn't see it. Started to doing the girly balled up hammer fists to the chest and at first I was like, "Ha! Ha! Ok.. Ow! Aye! Aye! Hold up! WHAT THE FUCK!"
Stab me up now and I'm not incapacitated? Self defense is gonna happen until you're asleep. No pillows.

200.gif

I hate to laugh at another man's pain, but this shit here is hilarity!!

Back