Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas...how often do you pay for your s/o to git her hair and nails did?

I'll ask about the hair cause you never know what you up against.Far as nails I'll say the color i like to see em and give the money for it

She normally do her shit herself, or if she wants to get them done at a salon I find out afterwards.

only time I've ever been asked was for a wedding, cuz them broads were being ridiculous about the wedding party shit... so when she told me about it. I just paid for it all to get done

Plus my wife can do hair. So she keeps my daughter hair tight. My son's locs tight, and she typically either does her own shit like I said in previous post

I dont know why its ever been an expectation..

But it doesnt take a genius to make plausible connections on what it could have stemmed from.. thats me but that's spitballing...

But yeah the first sentence

I don't pay for a woman's maintenance and upkeep.. that's her job. I'll do shit like buy appliances or other necessary shit
I'm not necessarily against it. Just never really came up like that in my relationships. I definitely feel like a woman's maintenance and upkeep is her job, though.

You men who don’t pay for your lady’s upkeep are getting lowkey resented, lol. Bet you don’t even compliment her when she get it done either, smh.

Mind you, I’m talking wife. Now girlfriend situations, nah, I’m not paying regularly for upkeep, but I’d gift it to her from time to time.

My ex...GRHS...hoodwinked me a few times to get her hair & nails did back in the day. I really didn't know any better cuz that was my first time doin something like that. But after a couple of times, I wised up and stopped that shyt.

I knew she was takin advantage of the situation when I told her no cuz I didn't have the money...and the hefa got mad at me. I think she called me a broke nigga during the argument. So I pretty much stopped doin everything for her. Haven't done that for any other woman afterwards.

Now my current I would do it b/c she's worth it. I actually was suppose to pay to gets her nails did for our upcoming trip. But apparently she forgot how the process goes. Chick went and got it done and paid for it herself. Then came at me on some "Well you can still give me the money I paid to get them done"...

Me:
source-1.gif

Mine dont ever ask but I’ll pay if I’m picking her up from the salon. Married so it’s all coming from the same account anyway

Back