Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas; How Long Can A Female Hold Out....

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
Before you think she isn’t interested in you?

Depends.If I go out with a chick or chill 3 times and don't get no pussy I fall back

Sometimes you might know a chick for yrs and keep light contact and one day she just decide to get naked

I really don't have the patience these days for the games and the wasting money.

I tend to crack on chicks early and see what she says.I be trying to get that pussy Asap so if it throws her off,I know she not with it.

If I press her? 30-45 seconds

But if not, there’s no limit I guess

Actually in either scenario I’ma still be thinking “she want me” in the back of my head

I believe in shooting my shot the second I see it.

And it's only but so many times I can get shot down before giving up....

It's not so much as a time limit as it is me taking my shots.

I mean, the shit is real... Sexual tension is real. I feel it, she feels it. I can understand not wanting to rush into shit...

But if the tension is clearly there, and a chick keeps shooting a nigga down... It can be less than a week.... Imma just move on.

I know there are bitches out there that even if she not with it the first couple tries if u put in enough work they'll eventually relent, I'm just not willing to do it.

never really stuck around to find out

I passed on some great opportunities cuz I aint shit

I know there are bitches out there that even if she not with it the first couple tries if u put in enough work they'll eventually relent, I'm just not willing to do it.
when i said this...it was called harrassment

Back