Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas how do you act in the presence of another attractive woman while out with your girl?

Min$oda

the one you love, Woman can chime in on this question too

I’m respectful I’ll glance be like damn and keep it moving I’m not like these niggas that’s bout to just stare and drool while with their girl lol

My girl is crazy and insecure and I’ve done things In the past that made her more insecure so she thinks I’m looking at bitches and get in my face anyways lol

i mean...i dont get different.
i might just peek more.
and imagine me killing the ass....and her laugh with me over dinner or waking up next to me naked.....but other than that...i dont even acknowledge her.

See if see she's up for a threesome

I act like they're not even there until she acknowledges them

I act like they're not even there until she acknowledges them

Depends on my girl, cause I’ve definitely done it this way ^^^

But my last chick liked looking at asses as much as I did, so if I saw one and didn’t say something she’d be mad.

But my last chick liked looking at asses as much as I did, so if I saw one and didn’t say something she’d be mad.

we're much more open like that on vacation and shit, but not on a day to day

she's tapped me to look at some ass in the mall or whatever but its not all the time

if I do say something first its in a joking way and not all weird and lustful lmao

no "gaahhh damn" but i'll go "big mammaaa" in my fat voice

Eyes give the quick look if she's walkin towards us, then keep it moving

If she's walkin in front of us and got s phat booty...eyes honing in...proceed to say "damn" under my breath...keep it moving

Use to deal wit a chick who enjoyed lookin at big ole titties and a phat azzz. This hefa wason the phone wit me so she was walkin thru Walmart damn near stalking a phat azzz chick she saw. Sent me a pic...I see why she was in awe.

completely depends on the situation and if she notices...

sometimes I pretend they ain't there...sometimes I fuck around and say something like "oh shit"

I can always feel the back of my neck getting hot when I turn the charm on..... but I be silly and she knows that...

it's never a major issue.......

Acknowledge to myself in my head that regardless of what fantasy in my head is telling me there's some chance of me pulling this off. There is no chance of me pulling this off. Not only that, but even attempting to pull this off will result in problems I don't wanna deal with.

Once I do that, she's just another person in the room. Unless,...unless she is giving me unbelievable smoke..then

dlfvh6iab3ky.gif

The head on my shoulders turns off

That’s me lol I love a big ass don’t let the ass be on a fine chocolate female lawd ❤️

Im looking to make money, so... Yeah if i get caught she knows im judging them and their potential to sign a 60 dollar a month for six months contract.

Back