Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Fear City: New York vs The Mafia

giphy.gif

The only thing I dont like bout this shis is that giuliani was one of the master minds behind bringing the mob down and hes featured heavily in this shit.

Watching soon as it drops though

The only thing I dont like bout this shis is that giuliani was one of the master minds behind bringing the mob down and hes featured heavily in this shit.

His face pissed me off. I was like now he know damn well...

Looking back at this and at history. Hell, maybe giuliani was jus crazy enuff to take the mob down

Looking back at this and at history. Hell, maybe giuliani was jus crazy enuff to take the mob down

He was. His fam had a ton of mob ties so he was personally invested in bringing them down.

Its a give credit where credit is due type situation. He went out of his way and turned down promotions to stay the top prosecutor for NY to bring the mob down.

The mfer used RICO laws that were in place for like 20 years already in a way no one else thought was possible. When he got mid level mobsters facing 40 years, they all started singing like birds and brought the whole mob down.

He actually getting the credit he deserves for his hand in bringing the mob down, but I just hate that its him. Coulda been anyone else.

He was. His fam had a ton of mob ties so he was personally invested in bringing them down.

Its a give credit where credit is due type situation. He went out of his way and turned down promotions to stay the top prosecutor for NY to bring the mob down.

The mfer used RICO laws that were in place for like 20 years already in a way no one else thought was possible. When he got mid level mobsters facing 40 years, they all started singing like birds and brought the whole mob down.

He actually getting the credit he deserves for his hand in bringing the mob down, but I just hate that its him. Coulda been anyone else.

He shouldn't get all of the credit. He didn't come up with RICO but it was his idea to use it. Also he wasn't the prosecutor in the case. He gave it to someone else because he chose to try a politician which he thought would help his career.

Added it to my list on Netflix and till now, I'm getting to it. Always fascinated with crime docs

Back