Welcome To aBlackWeb

Favourite character on THE WIRE

I loved how Marlo in the end was in a suit, made the transition, and went outside just to prove to himself that he can start over from the bottom any time he wants. Nigga effortlessly took over a corner. That savage was natural in him.

Same with Avon. No matter where he went, he was still the king
What transition Marlo make?

He in suit still doing nigga shit……with $10mill

Nigga the original Casanova 2X

What transition Marlo make?

He in suit still doing nigga shit……with $10mill

Nigga the original Casanova 2X
He successfully distanced himself from the drug game. He "got out"

He was just still him.
I would say I would love to see how his story continued, but I know way too many former street niggaz who got out the game to run legitimate businesses.

They still run that shit like it's the streets, but they got the paper work and lawyer game to make it all look legit

I loved how Marlo in the end was in a suit, made the transition, and went outside just to prove to himself that he can start over from the bottom any time he wants. Nigga effortlessly took over a corner. That savage was natural in him.

Same with Avon. No matter where he went, he was still the king
I disagree. Marlo got the ending Stringer wanted but he really wanted what Omar had and never got.
Marlo ain't lasting long without his muscle.

He definitely good
Nah man. Marlo is done. That was the point of the altercation he had on that corner; despite all his efforts, those dudes didn't know or care who Marlo was, showing how quickly the game passes you by. It was the same with the Barksdale crew as Marlo took over. Prop Joe was the smartest of them, but overplayed his hand in the end.

Nah man. Marlo is done. That was the point of the altercation he had on that corner; despite all his efforts, those dudes didn't know or care who Marlo was, showing how quickly the game passes you by. It was the same with the Barksdale crew as Marlo took over. Prop Joe was the smartest of them, but overplayed his hand in the end.
Prop Joe never saw the Greek betraying him

Shit ain't pass by Barksdale for nary a second. He's what you would call an authority figure

Prop Joe wasn't moving like that. He fell to his own hubris same as Stringer. They both thought they could civilize Marlo and put him onto their philosophy of buying for 1 and selling for 2.

Avon the only one who played the game true with regards to what Marlo was. No Marlo, no game. And that's why Avon is the only one out of the 3 to survive to the end. The king stays the king.

Stringer to Charles- do I need to remind you who you work for?

Avon- nah Charles gonna sit this one out.

😂😂😂😂

Bunny Colvin and Bunk Moreland.
Bunny took a big risk that gave the precinct what they wanted for the moment but ended up making a real difference in someone's life.

Bunk was just good po-leese.

Dookie and Mike. (Cutty is a honorable mention)

Dookie got a SHITTY deal. Smartest of his crew, and never got a real chance. Mike had his lil' brother and to an extent, Chris and Snoop (until he went rogue), punk-ass Namon got adopted by Bunny Colvin, and Randy had his foster mother.

Dook ain't have nobody, so it's extra sad his life turned into Bubbles at the end.

Mike had brains and heart, he just needed a father-figure....or at least, a half-decent mentor. Shame he didn't trust Cutty.

Speaking of, Cutty was THE most honorable dude on the show. He did dirt, then atoned for it, and then some. Slim is 2nd.

Back