Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father does daughters hair...says its one of the ways they bond together

i can plat ....i'll prolly plat...do braids n shit

but i ain't tryna become a salon

Meh

I do my daughters hair all the time

I know a lot of fathers that try to do their daughters hair when needed

Try being the operative word... I TRY to do my daughters hair. Doesn't mean it looks like THAT!?!
I can hardly get pigtails straight.

Try being the operative word... I TRY to do my daughters hair. Doesn't mean it looks like THAT!?!
I can hardly get pigtails straight.
I agree, I ain't a beautician by any means, I suspect this dude is.

However I got to wash twist and style locs for my kids and myself. Their hair is passable

Hated when my daddy did my hair. It was awful. I loved him for it though.
Pops used to have me looking like Seeley from the color purple when my mom went out of town.
the_color_purple_whoopi_goldberg_a_l.jpg

I appreciated the effort but it helped me learn to do it myself at a young age.

I think he's dope af. I've seen a lot of his videos on social media and he has come a long way doing more and more styles on his baby girl's hair.
You don't have to be on his level, but if you want to be ..there are thousands of videos on youtube alone to teach how to maintain/fix hair.
Hell, my daddy could barely even comb my hair but it produced some of my favorite memories. To see this big strong no-nonsense man struggling with a comb, the end results would always have us cracking up. So props to all the daddies, I'm sure yall babies appreciate the effort.

This is so adorable.
My father always gave up half way through doing my hair and threw a baseball cap on my head. I give him ALLLLL the side eyes.

Back