Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fashion Problems - Episode 1: Dress Shirts

LUCIEN

I hate getting punched in the head
After putting on some muscle around my chest, lats, and shoulders, I am now having difficulty finding dress shirts where the buttons do not pop around my chest/pecs. I just had to shelve 3 of my dress shirts because they have this problem and now I am struggling to find ones that won't give me this issue.

Fashion experts, what do I do when a 15 is a bit too tight in that chest area, but a 15.5 ends up being unsightly in other areas besides the chest? Where would you recommend I grab shirts from? I usually do H&M because they're cheap af and most of their stuff fits snug.

After putting on some muscle around my chest, lats, and shoulders, I am now having difficulty finding dress shirts where the buttons do not pop around my chest/pecs. I just had to shelve 3 of my dress shirts because they have this problem and now I am struggling to find ones that won't give me this issue.

Fashion experts, what do I do when a 15 is a bit too tight in that chest area, but a 15.5 ends up being unsightly in other areas besides the chest? Where would you recommend I grab shirts from? I usually do H&M because they're cheap af and most of their stuff fits snug.

they have "athletic" and "relaxed" fit shirts just like jeans

more room and flexibility in the chest and arms but still tapered to fit the body and lower arms correctly

I cant tell you shit about H&M but a good dept store will have a lot more options on dress shirts....i fw Dillards

might have to look longer for the right one/right price but you'll get what you came for

ask them to help you (there's usually a young chick thats all too excited about this, hold your wallet)

Back