Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family hit's up the drive-thru zoo, hilarity ensues

I’m in tears at my job right now listenin’ to my homeboy tell his horror story about tha camels at our drive up zoo...my nigga said he didn’t realize how big camels were until its head was in tha car...talking about how aggressive that shit went after tha buckets of food and how his wife and kids were screaming at him to do summin...keep in my my boy only like 5’3”...he said all he could do was yell “Lisa!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DOOOOO?!?!”

:imdead:

I’m in tears at my job right now listenin’ to my homeboy tell his horror story about tha camels at our drive up zoo...my nigga said he didn’t realize how big camels were until its head was in tha car...talking about how aggressive that shit went after tha buckets of food and how his wife and kids were screaming at him to do summin...keep in my my boy only like 5’3”...he said all he could do was yell “Lisa!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DOOOOO?!?!”

:imdead:

OH GAWD...I CAN'T BREATHE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Word I do think of situations like that. Like what your wife want you to do against a wolf or something?

My nigga said he thought about punchin’ it but tha camel’s eye looked like it was tha size of his fist Lmaooooo

Side note : on topic / off topic kinda but I’m super high so fuck it…

anyway I got a homeboy who be dead serious about sayin’ he could defeat ANY animal, no matter what it is cuz he thinks pokin’ summin in tha eye will make whatever’s attacking you stop….his exact words are “Don’t shit wanna get poked in tha eye!!!”

I laugh every time thinkin’ about this nigga gettin’ attacked by a lion or some shit and he 3 Stooges eye pokes that muthafucka and it throws its paws over its eye …can u imagine how fuckin’ stupid that shit would look lmaoooo hahahahha

Back