Welcome To aBlackWeb

Families lose homes after Florida cities turbocharge code enforcement foreclosures

But it hits different in Florida where every county outside of the major cities concentrate on fines and fees.

Before I moved to Florida I never been handcuffed and detained like when I lived there. The school to prison pipeline was how alot of rednecks fed their families.

But that's not the case with the decrease of crime. It's something that fear mongering conservatives fail to mention. They have closed so many prisons to the point even harsher laws on crime didn't have an effect.
Louisiana is worse dude

Stop them drive thru daiquiris lol

Katrina showed me how much that state cares about Black people and how colorist that state is by it's elected "Black" officials. I can't refute your claim.
This is all over America dude from the most liberal city to the redest city no one gaf about the negro

She’s at risk of losing the house because the city of Fort Pierce, like a number of cities across Florida, has begun to aggressively foreclose on homes in the city for violations ranging from unmowed lawns to unsafe structures.

The foreclosures have brought in millions for the cities, but have taken away homes that have been in families for generations, particularly in heavily Black and lower income neighborhoods.

Yeah, expect this in a red state most def.

They playing games over uncut grass. And "unsafe structures" can mean anything these

Last May, the city filed a lawsuit to foreclose on the house over unpaid property fines going back all the way to 2004. The city said the amount due from the fines, some of which increase by $100 a day, is more than $240,000.

Have mercy....

Back