Welcome To aBlackWeb

FAKING ORGASMS: BIG DEAL OR NO F***S GIVEN

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology

Is this a true statement fellas?

How many of yall would actually care if a woman told you she faked an orgasm?

Ladies, how would you feel if a guy...yes they do it too...told you he faked it wit You?

Would you care? Or would it be no fucc's given, and keep it movin?

Is this a true statement fellas?

How many of yall would actually care if a woman told you she faked an orgasm?

Ladies, how would you feel if a guy...yes they do it too...told you he faked it wit You?

Would you care? Or would it be no fucc's given, and keep it movin?

faking orgasms is counter productive. do it n all u get is the other party thinking they shld do more of whatever set u off, all the while nothing had happened. sending them on a wild goose chase that u aint even feeling.

so if a guy turned out to have faked it, I wldn't be offended but I'd probably think he was a lil dumb. sabotaging his own future nuts.

Never really understood that either. Why deny yourself?

Even during my worse smash, I pretty much was like "Meh...fucc it. I'm here now. Minus well see this thru." Lol

I always try to please my partner and hope she gets her but if she doesn't..............

alright-then-business-kid-still-smashed-tho.jpg

I don't want that lying shit tell me what touch excites you and let's explore instead of not being real to me. If you aren't feeling one of our sessions just say you not feeling it at the moment don't lie to me.

it can create problems.

cause one day if she says...I want to cum.

how do you handle that?

do you mean today, like you never have have or did you recently have a cum you want to reenact?

now somebody getting slapped up in the streets and rihanna'd behind bojangles

In a committed relationship, especially marriage faking it is counterproductive as fuck. If anything you should be able to be honest with you spouse about the sex.

Like you would rather not hurt feelings and have blah sex? FOH.

Now randoms tho...if its trash and you tryna get outta there...do what you gotta do playa/playette lol

Back