Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: You be the judge

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology

Honestly...I really don't have an issue wit this.

Only b/c...

- I've seen police do this wit suspects who spit
- the lil muthafucca admitted to doing it.

Now I would say they should've called his parents (assuming if they hadn't already). Then hold him there until they arrive...explain the situation wit the parents...then take him to the station and go from there.

What are yall thoughts?

No sympathy for him at all.

Spitting on someone is the most disrespectful thing you can do.

Lil dude needs to learn it's not cool to go around spitting on people.

He does that to the wrong person and they might do something a lot worse to him than what those cops did.

No sympathy for him at all.

Spitting on someone is the most disrespectful thing you can do.

Lil dude needs to learn it's not cool to go around spitting on people.

He does that to the wrong person and they might do something a lot worse to him than what those cops did.
There's already a thread on this. He was wrongfully arrested in the first place

Only fair if hey would have done any kid the same way. I don't know for sure they wouldn't have done that, but do you really think they would have done some spoiled little white kid like that?

Only fair if hey would have done any kid the same way. I don't know for sure they wouldn't have done that, but do you really think they would have done some spoiled little white kid like that?

Honestly....I think so.

Again I've seen police tag and bag people...regardless of race...for spitting

I think that's one thing everyone universally agrees is top 5 disrespeckful things a person can do.

Honestly....I think so.

Again I've seen police tag and bag people...regardless of race...for spitting

I think that's one thing everyone universally agrees is top 5 disrespeckful things a person can do.

Maybe a poor white kid, but not one from a high end area.

Rich people always get less police brutality than poor people. Police hate poor people the most.

Back