Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Shannon Sharpe Calls Out Ocho Cinco For Being Late

Got damn this pos former bird app

Lemme clear my cache or something

Ain't nothing wrong with what Shannon said. I just don't understand why he felt he had to say it on Air. He could have waited til the show was done and spoke to Ocho man to man. Managers of businesses don't go to their employees and try to shame them in front of customers, and when they do, it's universally seen as unprofessional. Shannon needs to check himself.

Shannon got OCD when it comes to the show he wants everything to be a certain way but didn’t he apologize?

Can't talk to a grown man like he's a child and you sure as hell shouldn't do it on air. You don't know why that man was late, it could have been something out of his control

seems like it shoulda been an offline conversation but whatever.

Aint foul for expecting someone to be on time for some shit tho. Things happen and as long as its not a regular occurrence I don't see why a big deal should be made about it.
This is exactly it. You can tell this ain't the first time Ocho has messed up by the body language, but you don't put it on air.

Ain't nothing wrong with what Shannon said. I just don't understand why he felt he had to say it on Air. He could have waited til the show was done and spoke to Ocho man to man. Managers of businesses don't go to their employees and try to shame them in front of customers, and when they do, it's universally seen as unprofessional. Shannon needs to check himself.
Everything is content especially a disagreement

seems like it shoulda been an offline conversation but whatever.

Aint foul for expecting someone to be on time for some shit tho. Things happen and as long as its not a regular occurrence I don't see why a big deal should be made about it.
Being on time or expecting someone to be on time is a tool of white supremacy

That’s what I heard on here lolololol

As others have said, this didn't need to be done in public like that.

Plus it's like his excuse didn't matter, even though it seems like a good one (at least to me). I mean, getting your stuff accidently locked in a car doesn't happen everyday.

Back