Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul:Long Island man allegedly shoves boy after catching kid filming wife

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
A man on New York's Long Island was arrested Tuesday after he allegedly shoved a 12-year-old boy who had been filming his wife, which has some residents in support of the father who's been charged, NBC New York reported.

The alleged victim told the station that a woman in her car had been recording him and his friends with her cellphone, so he said he and his friends filmed her.

In cellphone footage captured by one of the boy’s friend, the woman’s husband appears to run and shove the boy to the ground before smashing his cell phone.

“After it happened, I was scared and worried what he was going to do next,” the boy told the station. CBS New York reported that the boy suffered a concussion.

The alleged attacker was identified by authorities as William Conte, 39. He was arrested and charged with criminal mischief and harassment.

The boy’s father called Conte a coward.

But some neighbors had a different take, saying aggressive kids on bikes have been a growing issue.

“There’s a video of these kids running around with their bikes, stopping cars, getting in front of cars where they almost basically force you to hit them,” said Michael Shain, who lives across the street from where the incident took place.

Shain said the boy and his friends had taunted the woman and her two children, and tried to throw a dead snake in her car.

“These kids are not innocent by any means,” he said. “They started it, and unfortunately, the father went to protect his wife and two small kids.”

These kids are not innocent by any means. They started it, and unfortunately, the father went to protect his wife and two small kids.

- Michael Shain, neighbor
But the boy's father said their actions did not warrant an attack.

“They didn’t do anything vicious. Even if they throw a rock at the car, it doesn’t justify beating up a child. It just doesn’t,” he said.

He was filming her, cause she was filming them?
Ehhh

Edit: But they was trying to throw a dead snake in her car? With small kids in there? Lil shits lucky a shove all they got b

But he owe them a new phone tho

Last edited:
There was about 7 kids causing all types of bullshit on the bus yesterday adding 10 minutes to a 5 minute ride. I wanted to slap the fire out of them but you just don't do it. These kids are just out of order these days tho. No respect and parents are fucking lazy.
Nigga really said "even if they threw a rock at the car" he been not giving a fuck what his kid does.

so you
There was about 7 kids causing all types of bullshit on the bus yesterday adding 10 minutes to a 5 minute ride. I wanted to slap the fire out of them but you just don't do it. These kids are just out of order these days tho. No respect and parents are fucking lazy.
Nigga really said "even if they threw a rock at the car" he been not giving a fuck what his kid does.
tall for nothing?

why you aint stand up and put some bass in ya voice?

so you

tall for nothing?

why you aint stand up and put some bass in ya voice?

I actually did get up and stood by them so they'd cut the shit. But what if they kept going? What was I gonna do assault a kid?
Who knows what happened after I got off.

I actually did get up and stood by them so they'd cut the shit. But what if they kept going? What was I gonna do assault a kid?
Who knows what happened after I got off.
you canadians do alot of explaining when pressed.

ole drake ass nigga

He's wrong, but not for intervening. Defense, of yourself or of someone else, mandates "reasonable force", which is typically judged by the threat. Giving a kid a concussion when a simple full Nelson would suffice puts you in a bad light in the court room, at least in my area

I would’ve shoved the boy too. You can’t be out here doing shit and not expect a consequence. He is twelve years old, that mf know right from wrong and knows consequences come with those actions. He lucky he was just shoved. The next man probably would’ve tossed his little ass.

Back