Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul. Father Disciplines His 2 Sons By Making Them Dance With Each Other After Fighting In T

Foul because it's posted on World star. That's not discipline. Why did he let them fight like that? One kid spit on the other. That should have been broken up, not videoed.

sometimes people need to take it to blows.....and they need to understand the make up process afterwards as well.

you can fight someone because you love them...but how often do people show that person that they love them?

them dancing was a way to lighten the mood and begin the fixing process.bet they wont be so quick to fight again.

LMAO.

My pops did something like this to me in my brother before. He had an oversized t shirt and made us wear it together for like an hour on more than one occasion. I was mad af at the time but it's funny looking back on it.

Kids and teens aren't mentally prepared to deal with the type of attention this brings. Their peers at school with laugh at them and roast them to oblivion. Shit like that leads to kids running away, committing suicide, and continuing to exhibit poor behavior be because of the stress and humiliation they dealt with. Its funny now, but when something fucked up happens, them everyone starts playing monday morning quarterback.

Kids and teens aren't mentally prepared to deal with the type of attention this brings. Their peers at school with laugh at them and roast them to oblivion. Shit like that leads to kids running away, committing suicide, and continuing to exhibit poor behavior be because of the stress and humiliation they dealt with. Its funny now, but when something fucked up happens, them everyone starts playing monday morning quarterback.

I usually agree to shit like this but the punishment in op isn’t bad. Slow dancing showing some brotherly love isn’t that serious. It’s not say a parent beating the shit out their child then uploading it or shaving their daughter hair and uploading it

I usually agree to shit like this but the punishment in op isn’t bad. Slow dancing showing some brotherly love isn’t that serious. It’s not say a parent beating the shit out their child then uploading it or shaving their daughter hair and uploading it

Its serious because being black and gay is still a touchy issue in the community. being straight and even having to deal with those type of jokes and people actually believing you gay will have these kids losing it. Please tell me how you see this as brotherly love and nothing more?

Its serious because being black and gay is still a touchy issue in the community. being straight and even having to deal with those type of jokes and people actually believing you gay will have these kids losing it. Please tell me how you see this as brotherly love and nothing more?

They got hands. The gay jokes can be overcome

Back