Fair or foul

• Fair

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Foul

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
A heated argument on plane. The "aggressive" passenger was slapped by the female flight attendant. He then slapped her back....And the world jumped in.

Off top I was like fuck dude because the context you provided said he was the aggressor. But after reading the actual article he was hot because two other passengers were getting at his mother in some kind of altercation and he wanted something done about it.

Fair.

Anything goes if you defending your mothers honor idgaf. He coulda punched that bitch for all I care.

Off top I was like fuck dude because the context you provided said he was the aggressor. But after reading the actual article he was hot because two other passengers were getting at his mother in some kind of altercation and he wanted something done about it.

Fair.

Anything goes if you defending your mothers honor idgaf. He coulda punched that bitch for all I care.

Fuck wit my momma and I'm sleepin you...

...no questions, no regrets.

Fair...as fuck.

I know y'all saw that video going around of the black lady grabbing that white ady by the neck and cussing her out on the plane. Somebody find that shit. I'm too lazy.

Back