Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eyem Following You

T

The Comedian

I was planet watching at a ball the other night and some busty waitress tells me to stop staring.

I pull out a cigar and light it in her face and do my best Kennedy. With time she followed me to a boardroom and things went down.

For all the ugly bastards what is the time limit placed on you for watching a woman or her beautiful parts?

I gaze at other women for a long time sometimes cuz i appreciate style n styling. like if im tryna figure out how a lady did her makeup or if i like the way her dress fits, ima examine n see if i can pick up pointers. if they notice i just compliment em and either ask how they did it or keep it moving. i aint like yall niggas, salivating over cleavage and ass. there's method to my shit. i aint gonna check out a chick for a while just cuz she naturally stunning. that's a 2 sec observation. its the skill that warrants a long look.

men? even the most attractive men get a few secs max. i have lil to gain from watching a good lookin man like a hawk.

I gaze at other women for a long time sometimes cuz i appreciate style n styling. like if im tryna figure out how a lady did her makeup or if i like the way her dress fits, ima examine n see if i can pick up pointers. if they notice i just compliment em and either ask how they did it or keep it moving. i aint like yall niggas, salivating over cleavage and ass. there's method to my shit. i aint gonna check out a chick for a while just cuz she naturally stunning. that's a 2 sec observation. its the skill that warrants a long look.

men? even the most attractive men get a few secs max. i have lil to gain from watching a good lookin man like a hawk.

I'm an animal needing to know habits. The habits are legs, waist, breasts, ass, hair and arms.

You're a creep like everyone else, just one that won't get play playing like that.

You stupid lol
b76bKF6_zpsg69gw1lu.png

Back