Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eyeglasses

Oh, you have those metal joints, right? Mine are acetate, I think. I've step on them, sat on them, rolled over in my sleep in them and they are still like new. *knocks on wood*

Mines are good where they dont get fucked up in my sleep, literally every night i end up sleeping with them on

When I was 14-15, in chemistry class... my friend was playing too much and spilled some chemical in my eye. I faked vision problems in order to skip the rest of the day.

Got sent to one of the best opticians in the city (shit got real, I was done faking). Got told I had incredible vision.

The day I need glasses, is the day (I'll know fo sho) my body has begun to break down.. and I'll consider myself an ol' head.

Yall too damn old not to be able to go between eyeglasses and contacts

Lotta @Race Jones ass folks I see. Jk (Lent)
I could do it, it's just so much easier, man. Plus, I love the way I look in them shits, tbh. The only downside is during sex they fog up sometimes, or they get smudged, 90% of the time I end up ditching them...but then I'm fucking in 240p.

When I was 14-15, in chemistry class... my friend was playing too much and spilled some chemical in my eye. I faked vision problems in order to skip the rest of the day.

Got sent to one of the best opticians in the city (shit got real, I was done faking). Got told I had incredible vision.

The day I need glasses, is the day (I'll know fo sho) my body has begun to break down.. and I'll consider myself an ol' head.
I refuse to consider myself old until the day I get that first gray pube, lol.

Dare I ask. What happened to your room door?

Which time?? Lol

Let’s just say regular teen age rage, mixed with steroids for asthma making me crazy, added to preexisting piss poor control issues...

Nooow throw in 2 little sisters who thought fucking wit me until I spazzed out, broke some shit then getting my ass whizazazazopped was hilarious....

And there you have me going thru 2 solid wood doors, 3 flimsy ass ply wood doors wit no door handle and finally a doorless room at my parents house that is now my moms computer room and stained glass window arts and crafts graveyard lol

That’ll be tha day I stop reading lmaoooo

Unless my laptop screen is set to a stupidly low resolution (like 1366x768), it's hard to read. The joint I've been using since the end of 2019 had it like that. Big ass screen with a low ass native resolution, for the most part I didn't need glasses to see it though some mornings I'd get up and the shit would be a little blurry but it would adjust within an hour or so. I upgraded to a faster machine with the same size screen but with 1600x900 native resolution and suddenly I couldn't read shit. Now the new gaming laptop has the same size screen but it's 1080p and I can't read shit unless I have on these glasses AND blow up the shit to 125%.

27. I think it was constant eye strain from staring into screens (laptop, cellphone) for hours that caused my near-sightedness.

I hate how glasses look tho. I only wear them in the house to read, watch TV or use the PC. Glasses don't just drastically change ur appearance, they change how ur perceived.

I have diabetes. I take Metformin once in the morning and again when I go to bed. One time I had a mix up with the doctor and the pharmacy. They had been giving me the wrong medication for weeks. All of a sudden my vision got blurry and I couldn't read the computer screen. I could see well enough to walk to the store but I couldn't read signs and billboards. So I bought some glasses and went to get my bloodwork done. I sent the bloodwork to my doctor and she called me and told me to go to the emergency room. My bloodsugar was over 500. It's supposed to be between 80-120. As it turned out I had been taking the wrong medication for weeks. But I got that squared away. That was about 3 or 4 years ago.

I went to the optometrist a few months ago. She said I'm 20/20 in my left eye and 20/25 in my right eye. But I can see fine, it's just that when I take the eye exam I do better with my left eye than my right eye. The doctor asked me if I wanted some glasses. I said, "no thanks" and walked outta there. I feel like my vision is fine even if my left eye is a lil better than my right eye.

I'm 47. In another 10 years I'll probably need glasses for real.

Back