Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everywhere (TBA)

Eyerone

(i·ro·ny)
It’s basically being billed as the roblox for real niggas. It’s being produced by one of the main dudes (Leslie Benzies) that left Rockstar Games.

And then there’s a game within the game called Mindseye. Both are supposed to be AAA titles.

This shit is about to be kinda crazy.

Looks interesting but need to see/know more before getting on board

I mean, they sorta kinda explained it.

It’s going to be a game that is it’s own mix of 3rd person action shooter and driving shit…then within that, there’s a user creation suite like roblox where people can make/share their own shit…and outside of that there is a full blown game (MindsEye) within that.

I mean, they sorta kinda explained it.

It’s going to be a game that is it’s own mix of 3rd person action shooter and driving shit…then within that, there’s a user creation suite like roblox where people can make/share their own shit…and outside of that there is a full blown game (MindsEye) within that.
No I get that I mean I need to see gameplay and what the game has to offer before getting excited about this

Eh.. its cool but its like 3 other games/builders out like this and they never catch on

Fortnite actually just added it and those mfs put Call of Duty domination game mode into the game. Plays and looks just like a COD stage just with Fortnite characters

Eh.. its cool but its like 3 other games/builders out like this and they never catch on

Fortnite actually just added it and those mfs put Call of Duty domination game mode into the game. Plays and looks just like a COD stage just with Fortnite characters
So you got time to play Fortnite but not COD
🗒️✍🏾

So you got time to play Fortnite but not COD
🗒️✍🏾
I knew what this was b4 i even clicked lmaoo but nah man my niece was showing me the new Unreal engine shit that they using for the game/lvl creator and she showed me domination.

I'm coming back tho, I promise! Maybe even as soon as this weekend

Back