Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everybody from The Lox draft class “work at target or got missing teeth” ??

Hkw about Capone a d. Noriega vs the lox
The firm
Blackstarr
City high?
Junior mafia?
Peter gunz and Lord tariq
Harlem world?
The beat nutz

The themselves mentioned Mobb Deep as contemporaries

So in their eyes Mobb Deep is in their "draft class"

What it is??.
Basically every body who was poppin' round the same timei they first came on the scene. Think of it as a sports draft or xxl magazi e freshmen class

Hkw about Capone a d. Noriega vs the lox
The firm
Blackstarr
City high?
Junior mafia?
Peter gunz and Lord tariq
Harlem world?
The beat nutz
City high ????
The lox washing all those groups The firm didn't do enough to be proper comp. Cnn would be nice but 2 albums not gonna do it

Nigga was upset that his album hadn't come out yet. Styles stabbed a nigga and got locked up and that kinda slowed everything down. Then he made a video being disrespectful, saying he ain't wanna be on D-Block no more, dragging his D-black chain down the street and shit. Then I think Sheek addressed it in an interview or some shit and it was on after that.
Yeah it's crazy how that situation went j hood had mad hype back then on the mixtape scene I was looking forward to his debut album but I guess things didn't work out

To be honest, wasnt much groups in their draft class, I mean, da hot boys is the only group I think was popping while da lox was popping. Not being able to show up as a full group rules them out.

Ummm, gunit wasnt in their draft class, as far as I can tell goodie mobb and black eye peas are the only groups that could possible meet their criteria and be in their draft class

Basically every body who was poppin' round the same timei they first came on the scene. Think of it as a sports draft or xxl magazi e freshmen class
But everyone that was mentioned who is better gets hit w the... "they not in their draft class" line

:scust1:

Back