Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever got caught??

I’ve never been caught technically.

I know someone who said their daddy walked in on her when she was fucking and threw a pot at her and the dude. Lmaoooooooooooooo man that shit was funny and still is.

Ive been caught at parties when i was younger, my ex sister walked in on us once, and one time i going at it on a balcony at hotel by the beach, and there was like 5 ppl watching

When i was like 13-14 i skipped skool with this girl, it was gonna be my first time, i started taking off her close then door slammed and i had to hide under her bed lmao

Wouldve got caught if her dad got home 5 minutes later

Nope

But my son can in the room one time and got under the covers and I asked him what he doing he said

"im trying to see if yall was naked"

I was like WOW.

never by my children, although I think the middle one is gonna be the one....she's quiet and sneaky af

got "caught" in the park once.....dont really count as being caught cuz we were outside (duh) and it was one of the homies lol

my mama told me years after the fact that she could hear me smashing in my bedroom on multiple occasions.....it was weird to hear but not shocking, as she was cool with most of these chicks and fully aware they stayed over some nights

My neice asked me why her mom was kissing her freinds stomach all the time.

I knew it was time to sit her down ....and her mom..

Got caught beatin it up in the student lounge by the janitor. He just walked back out. Me and her went to class, late as fuck. Everybody staring at us. Professor said some slick shit so we left and I beat it up again

Got caught by the police in the park. They rolled up ninja style and shit. Flashing that bright ass light.

Almost got caught fuckin in my moms bed. I lost track of time and my younger sibs came home. When I heard that key in the door I thought it was moms. Sent all of them upstairs. My little brother peeped game and snitched. Moms called me at work....

Recently my 3yr old son walked in on us. We was both under the cover. He busted in like the police, went staright to use the bathroom amd left back out, closing the door behind him without even looking at us.

I got caught catching neck in school bathroom lol. Tall ass teacher came in during lunch period was able to see over the bathroom stall dividers and we made eye contact as she was suckin me off. She paused and got scared but the teacher just flushed and kept it moving and I continued to get head. legendary day.

Got caught in the bathroom wit this freak chick at a restuarant job smh. We was line cooks and she kept walking by me grabbing my dick and sayin slick shit. It got late and close to closing and we talkin shit by the bathroom and its single stall and she like bumps me inside and gets to suckin my dick but it wasnt locked and another worker walked in lol.

Got caught on a drunk night fuckin this chick in my car by this random house owner on a cut block I thought was safe lol. I'm hitting from the back but I'm outside the car and she bent over in the backseat. Nigga flashed his porch light and yelled what yall doing lmao.

Ex girl son popped up and started talking to me while his moms was under the cover going to town. Nasty broad didn't even stop smh

Had a close call

Was dealin wit this white chick a few years ago, and one night after sexing, I get up to go wash off. Her bathroom was right across her bedroom, so I didn't think about having look to see if the coast was clear. But as soon as my naked azzz stepped outta her room, in the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse her lil daughter sittin on the couch watching tv!

Y'all...I pulled a Grandpa Simpson move so damn fast back in her bedroom...

zGHQb4O.gif

Lawd geezus! Thank goodness she didn't see me. As soon as I closed the door, ole girl lookin at me "What?" When I told her that her daughter was up and sitting in the livingroom watching tv, this hefa goes into panic mode. Had the "Oh shyt" look on her face.

So she grabs her robe, walks out her room and plays it off as if she heard the TV on. I can overhear her ask her daughter why she was up late...her daughter start crying a lil b/c said she couldn't sleep...then she tells her daughter go back to her room cuz late.

When she comes back to her room, I'm damn near ready to bounce. Lol. We gave each other that "WHEW...that was close" look...then proceeded to smash again. Afterwards...SHE stepped outta her room 1st to make sure it was clear, and gives me the go ahead to bounce. Smh.

Back