• Eminem

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • MC Jin

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Vote or Die!!!

And before anybody brings up record sales, I'm sure MC Jin went diamond in China.

Idk what's funnier, 5th's response or 5 grand thinking Jin has gone diamond anywhere on earth

I don't remember anybody nominating Wild For The Night in the GOAT song of 1996 thread.

Having said that, he did rip this Doo Wop Freestyle

Idk what's funnier, 5th's response or 5 grand thinking Jin has gone diamond anywhere on earth

Are you telling me that out of almost 1.4 Billion people, he didn't go diamond in his home country? But Eminem went diamond in a country with 325 million?

China population.png

Are you telling me that out of almost 1.4 Billion people, he didn't go diamond in his home country? But Eminem went diamond in a country with 325 million?

View attachment 127728

3CxzC9n.gif

@5 Grand

Im sure I remember an interview a while ago of him saying that he dipped out of American and sold crazy units in Asia for a while... I might be imaging it though, but Im sure Im not, or am I...

:ohshit2:

I get the Eminem hate on here..but you can't be serious. Does jin have anything that measures up to "till I collapse", "role model", "lose yourself" or "rock bottom". I get Eminem got alotta wack shit in his discography, but em and jin should not be in the same sentence brah

These songs are better than anything Eminem has ever recorded. Jin has soul. Eminem's music is soulless.

Back