Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon's robot will replace women according to Slim Thug...

Tayboo

There she go🥰
Slim Thug believes that the evolution of technology will gradually make women obsolete to men in modern society.

Amid the unveiling of Elon Musk and Tesla’s new Optimus robot and several other robotic prototypes, Slim Thug took to Instagram Live to share his reaction to the presentation.

According to the Houston native, Tesla’s latest developments in their commercialization of artificial intelligence has given him hope that he’ll one day be able to delegate household tasks to robots.

“I’m looking forward to this free time that come with having a robot and being able to live a real life and spend time with family,” the 44-year-old told viewers of his broadcast.

He then began to allude to how robots can perform tasks without the seeming moodiness or lack of cooperation of women doing similar duties. “I’m looking forward to good help. Real help. Help without an attitude,” the hitmaker added.

Slim Thug continued to compare women to robots, declaring that the latter come without “feelings” and “bi**hing” and aren’t attempting to take himself or other men down, as he alleges women are prone to do.

Slim Thug is seen onstage during the “College Hill Cast Meet & Greet” at House Of BET on June 25, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.
“A lot of women scared too, fellas, because that’s the little sh*t they do, this robot is finna do that sh*t, Slim Thug added. “They going to have to really come with something now. I got a robot cook for me and clean and do all that so what I need you for?”

He then went one step further, suggesting that robots will eventually be able to perform sexual duties for men, which he believes would impact relations between men and women moving forward.

“What you think them girl robots going to be able to do?” he said. “You know that Elon and them got something good for us. if not Elon, China.”

Slim Thug attends RapCaviar Presents James Harden & Friends at Bayou Music Center on August 28, 2021 in Houston, Texas.
Slim Thug’s controversial comparison of robots and women is the latest hot take from the rap star that has made headlines over the past year.

Should women be concerned that men will fall for a robot a la Ex machina?

I mean I'm sure there's gonna be a population of men that's gonna fucc a robot. Hell...a lot of them are currently fuccin blow up dolls and them life-size dolls. They gonna be programming them robots to fulfill every fantasy they can think of

“What you think them girl robots going to be able to do?” he said. “You know that Elon and them got something good for us. if not Elon, China.”

I swear we need to purge some people from our gene pool.

Back