Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow of Erdtree)

I just beat those bitchass twin gargoyles in Siofra without using the cheese for the first time. I don't know if they patched it out or what but I just couldn't get those assholes to fall and that is not an enjoyable battle for me at all.

lol don’t feel too bad. Cats on twitter saying they level 713 and still getting 2 shot. They might patch the difficulty on this dlc lmao
They won’t patch it, Elden ring was for the masses, dlc for the hardcore souls fans.

It’s what the game has always been, amazing content loving it so far.

Those Scadutree blessing make a huge difference. It feels back like normal although Enemies are still super aggressive to prevent cheese strategies and hit like a truck.

6 to 8 hit chains by the bosses make melania fight look like nothing lol

Was wandering round yesterday can across a giant red bear, thought wouldn’t be much worse than a run bear.

Held my own till I got him down to an 1/8th of his health, absolutely ragdolled me from that point on couldn’t heal or nothing 😂.

Gunna try smack him up after work.

Also those beast claws wreck shit.

Ran up on that Bloodfinger Hunter Yura muthafucca wit the two blades. I was one slash away from puttin his azzz down...but then my lock on turn off! Swung twice in the wrong direction. Muthafucca turns around and slice my azzz UP. Smh

Last edited:
Back