Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eating french fries or hash browns 2 or 3 times a week leads early death according to a study

Stop 100% believing these small scale, click bait, food studies. News outlets love these just like "florida man" articles. Same thing with studies that are titled "so and so food is good for you". Those studies are usually funded by the food manufacturers that the article promotes. Not to mention they do a lot of data dredging to promote w/e they want.

The reason why you constantly see this research is scientists put together some bullshit study, to quickly publish so they can get hired. If you dont have any papers published your going to get passed up.

Also just by glancing at this I be theres other info about their diet thats missing. In this country the odds of people JUST eating french fries or hash brown as a meal is low af. These are side dishes to other unhealthy shit. We all know its fresh fries AND a burger and soda with desert. Also people who eat that stuff that many times a week tend not to work out, ever. That could also be another small reason they're dying early

I quoted the important parts that im sure most of you wont read -_-

I don’t need a study to show me fries and bacon are bad for you

I hope you feel typing all that was worth your time

now wait a gotdamn minute.. what if you put the potatoes in an air fryer? is it the starch or the deep frying that's killing us? I need answers! lol
A lot of it is due to the type of oil that is used. Potatoes themselves can be considered healthy, but often places that make fried foods use heavily processed oils like Canola oil as they have a high burning point. When they reach a certain temperature though the oils break down and have a chemical reaction that produce chemicals that arent good for you. Over time they add up in the body and can have bad effects.

Should always try to use healthy fats such as Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive oil Ghee or even straight up Lard. The issue is these fats and oils have a lower burning point so have to be used at a lower temperature, causing the cooking to slow down.

Assuming you mean beef fajita not chicken

These mfs dont know their heads from their assholes. Eggs, milk, butter, nuts, yogurt, cheese were all bad, that why we have nasty ass fat free products. Turns out that was a lie and those fats are good. Give it a few mor years and steak will be okay to eat again.

I don’t need a study to show me fries and bacon are bad for you

I hope you feel typing all that was worth your time
Can tell you didnt read, since that wasnt my point. But if you're trying to find out if certain foods are good or bad for you...you kinda do need a study to find that out, but you got it

Can tell you didnt read, since that wasnt my point. But if you're trying to find out if certain foods are good or bad for you...you kinda do need a study to find that out, but you got it

I definitely didn’t read

These mfs dont know their heads from their assholes. Eggs, milk, butter, nuts, yogurt, cheese were all bad, that why we have nasty ass fat free products. Turns out that was a lie and those fats are good. Give it a few mor years and steak will be okay to eat again.

They tried that too

Back