Welcome To aBlackWeb

Early BDP Tracks Before Criminal Minded

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
It took them a while to get it together.

Admittedly, these songs are pretty wack. Advance is probably the best of the three.

I've been looking for that 12:41 joint! KRS don't even talk about that joint anymore. I remember him mentioning it in The Source yeeeeeears ago and been looking for it ever since.

Not feeling them tunes at all...

Me neither.

There's a story behind one of those songs. I think it was the 12:41 song, Success Is The Word.

KRS tried to play that song for Mr Magic (he had a radio show on 107.5 WBLS in NYC). Mr Magic said it was wack and dissed KRS. a few months later, MC Shan came out with his hit song The Bridge, representing Queens. KRS was still salty about getting dissed by Mr Magic and that's what inspired him to make South Bronx and that's how The Bridge Wars started.

Me neither.

There's a story behind one of those songs. I think it was the 12:41 song, Success Is The Word.

KRS tried to play that song for Mr Magic (he had a radio show on 107.5 WBLS in NYC). Mr Magic said it was wack and dissed KRS. a few months later, MC Shan came out with his hit song The Bridge, representing Queens. KRS was still salty about getting dissed by Mr Magic and that's what inspired him to make South Bronx and that's how The Bridge Wars started.

I didnt know Mr Magic had a hand in The Bridge Wars...

Back