Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ear For Music 90's Hip Hop

Wait are those dudes actual rap fans or what? Because they were struggling way too hard on some of those songs and they are clearly old enough to know what they are.

Like how dude gonna say that ODB was his favorite rapper but he doesn't know CREAM.

That was easy as fck... The only one that impressed me was LL's 'Doin It', I love the tune but they got before me... Same with 'Vibrant Thing'...

I would get the artists names pretty easy for most songs but under pressure think I would get a mind blank for names of some songs, for somereason I struggle with song names lol

I'm gonna have a game set up on Monday.

I'm gonna use all B-sides tho. I think singles are too easy.

Wait are those dudes actual rap fans or what? Because they were struggling way too hard on some of those songs and they are clearly old enough to know what they are.

Like how dude gonna say that ODB was his favorite rapper but he doesn't know CREAM.

Having watched Pat since his ADD days, I'm not surprised he comes off as a suburban casual rap fan.

Other dude started like he knew his shit, but ended up looking like a suburban casual rap fan too.......... :hahaha:

Back