Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY During a long term relationship(non-married)...how long do you wait until...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
You trust them wit access to you accounts?

Accounts such as:

email
accounts for your bills
your bank accounts
other accounts

At what point do give the green light for them to get access? Is there a certain time period? How did YOU determine it was ok?

good question.

i think when we moved in together.

even then my email is my personal shit as with hers.
the bills logins.....it was whatever.
but my wife never had access to my accounts. i let her use my cards but she will never ever have login access to any of my bank accounts.

and before anyone talks shit....i am better with saving thats why. what she dont see she cant spend.

Just kidding but I really don’t know this answer. I’ve never had the need to give people access to that stuff.

Hell i.thought once you get married...access is granted. Dos said to hell wit that? Lol

Hell i.thought once you get married...access is granted. Dos said to hell wit that? Lol
aye....im real about it.

when people ask my wife similar type questions. they are always shocked.
man....wifey has a bad spending habit.
why would i give her access to large sums of money when she cant control herself?
she buys incredibly expensive shit..

its not bout being controlling but it works for us.

if i am tasked with planning our future....i must take precautions to make sure we can live comfortably during our retirement.
and at times in a marriage extreme measures need to be taken.
so she got a budget and within that budget she can do what she wants.
that way we can still save and she can be her.

Yea, I know alot of married people that dont share financies at all. I know a few that have to ask their S/O that they are married to, to borrow money until they get paid. People are out here getting married just to be married. To me it seems weird to have that entire ceremony about being one, just for it to just mean Im holding you to a standard of not fuckin other people.

Dont need access to my accounts for any reason. That doesnt prove I'm not cheating or flirting, it just shows a high level of insecurity and very little trust. I'd cancel Christmas if I was approached about some shit like that.

Never shared any of that, but I don’t ever log outta my shit so it’s pretty much accessible regardless

You trust them wit access to you accounts?

Accounts such as:

email
accounts for your bills
your bank accounts
other accounts

At what point do give the green light for them to get access? Is there a certain time period? How did YOU determine it was ok?

Never

I think it’s important that couples, while joined, still have form individualness to them

Bills is joint ordeal so yes, I’d share bank account and give her access to my own separate account for emergency only

As far as email and/SM, firm no. That’s like access to a persons deep thoughts and I don’t wanna know unless they tell me. History has shown me that if you go looking for something, you’ll find it, no matter how old it is.

If you trust someone, you don’t need continued tangible proof of that trust

I think it’s important that couples, while joined, still have form individualness to them

Bills is joint ordeal so yes, I’d share bank account and give her access to my own separate account for emergency only

As far as email and/SM, firm no. That’s like access to a persons deep thoughts and I don’t wanna know unless they tell me. History has shown me that if you go looking for something, you’ll find it, no matter how old it is.

If you trust someone, you don’t need continued tangible proof of that trust
exactly...

i know wifey talks shit about me when she mad to her freinds.
thats her venting.
she needs to be able to vent in private...whether on the phone, thru text of email. thats her personal world.

she can get into my phone if needed. as i can get in her phone if needed.
but unless its an emergency i dont have to exercise that privileges

The fuck she need my e-mail address account for?

I'm married and she ain't never getting that. She can have access to my phone, I don't nothing to hide. But my e-mail is off limits. I need a bit of privacy, dammit.

Back