Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dreezy Speaks Out About No BET Noms

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
She's Right.

On the real, she should've won. The joint she has with T-Pain is better than any song another female rapper put out in the past year, shit even the joint with Jerimih is better.

Who is this?
i also wasn't aware of who she was... but her poitns are still valid as fuck...

especially considering i was telling niggaz over the weekend that r& b ding cuz niggaz singign on rap songs now....

there was a time when a dope r& b artist was highly celebrated....and here is my point being proven

shorty went plat, on tours, vids getting hits...and here you and me don't even know who she is, and she can't even get a nomination....

the game changed bruh

"b"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Never heard the first
Thought the second was Dej loaf this whole time
I might get crucified but I feel like this says more about the situation than anything else. She has no unique sound, she sounds like a dej clone, no wonder she's not getting that much of a push.......but then again designer is big right now so idk shit.

I might get crucified but I feel like this says more about the situation than anything else. She has no unique sound, she sounds like a dej clone, no wonder she's not getting that much of a push.......but then again designer is big right now so idk shit.
If designer really that big. He's a 1 hit wonder in my book

Back